Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

I made this card for a great lady I know. She has successfully battled breast cancer 3 times and is currently being treated for cervical cancer.

She's an amazing lady who has touched a lot of lives. I bought this Causabella specifically to make a card for her and I think it looks pretty darn good.

I played along with Amy R's Friday sketch challenge (AMYRS40). I routinely stalk her blog and I had to play again this week. Any who, the DP is from Stampin Up! I "think" it was called Berry Bliss. The base is Vintage Cream Card stock from Paper Tray Ink. Let me tell you, this cardstock is awesome! So thick and rich, it's 110lb weight and I was VERY impressed when it arrived. I could do some serious damage on their website! I also got their new Mazel Tov set. I am SO happy with that set, I now have a set to use when making cards for Kev's family!

Causabella was colored with my SU! Markers, then I added a few Stickles to the ribbon and topped her off with some Bella baubles. I love this card and I think she will too.


Enjoy!

Lara

6 comments:

Debby said...

Cute cute cute! Your layout is great and your composition is perfect.

stampingtink said...

Great card and what a cause and fight we have ahead to cure this horrible disease. Beautiful layout!

Carri D said...

great card for what sounds like a very strong brave person. very nice!

Meli Palmer said...

Aw, she's adorable. The pink is of course, fabulicious.

Shannon Roberts said...

She is soooo purty!!! Love all the different details! FUN!!!

AmyR said...

Awesome card!! Love the coloring and of course that it's PINK - and it goes without saying that the more breast cancer awareness we have the better - and this card definitely raises that :) Thanks for playing along!