Monday, May 31, 2010

Royal Kat Monday

Good morning and welcome to Royal Kat Monday! Hopefully you've arrived here from Penny's blog, if not, head on back to the beginning and check out the awesomeness!!

Today's challenge was to make anything BUT a card! For mine I altered a coaster I found on my stash and used one of the new Sin Bonnet Sue stamps.

Don't you just love her?? I colored her with my Copics and mounted her on the coaster. A few stick on some letters and there you have it!

Well, that's it for me today! Head on over to Wynneth and check out her creation!

Enjoy!
Lara

7 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is fantastic Lara :o) I'm loving all the Sin Bonnet Sue stamps and I you did a fabulous job altering this coaster :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Nancyroo said...

adorable, love your coloring.

Penny said...

great project! love how you matted her. great colors!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

BWAHAHAHA! I absolutely love this! You are so creative and this is a HOOT!

Keely Livings said...

Fabulous project, Lara! Just adorable use of that stamp.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

super duper adorable Lara!! she just jumps off of the coaster! awesome job!

xoxo
Meredith

Kimme said...

Very cute.