Thursday, October 7, 2010

QKD Fall Hop!

Good Morning all! It's a fine day for a blog hop! Dontcha think? So, hopefully you've arrived here from Terri's blog and fallen in love with her awesomeness!

This is a fall inspired blog hop, and I don't know about you but nothing screams fall to me more than Halloween! You know I just HAD to throw out a little Halloween something for you.


For this I used the new QKD steampunk inspired background stamp. It was stamped with Versamark and heat set with gold embossing powder. I just love the way it looks on the black background. I also used some patterned paper from last year that was still in my stash as well as some SU! card stock. The sentiment is a rub-on that was affixed to a pre-cut oval. Again, I bought all of these supplies last year and I'm not terribly sure where they all came from.

The one thing that I am sure of is that your next stop (and I believe your last?) is the QKD store! Head on over there and grab up this stamp as well as the others you've seen featured on today's hop!

Enjoy and happy shopping!
Lara

12 comments:

Unknown said...

lara!! this is a fantastic card! thank you for wrapping up the hop. you're awesome!

Jeanie Dickinson said...

love your card

Nancy said...

Fantastic Card! I love it!

Papel Scissors said...

What a GREAT card to finish out the Blog Hop..thanks to everyone for participating and most of all..the INSPIRATION!!

Jessica Griffin said...

I love spook alley! Beautiful card!

Proxxon Tools said...

Fun Card

Scrappy Jackie said...

I think your card is very classy!

kate blue said...

love when folks mix new product with old stash!

Penny said...

gorgeous lara!! love it!

Katrina Hunt said...

how fun!!

Jenni said...

frightfully fun card!

Jenni said...

frightfully fun card!