Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday Hoperoo

Please don't tell me how many days are left until Christmas and please don;t remind me that I agreed to make 12 dozen pizelles for a cookie exchange Saturday. For those of you who don;t know, pizelles are awesome delicious Italian waffle cookies that are made 2, yes 2 at a time with a pizelle maker. I'd better get cooking!

But I do have a minute to show you a little something for this week's hop. We were tasked with using black, green and white with an older stamp. Oh, wait, did you see Nina's makings? Go on back if you didn't. I'll wait... toodely doo.. OK, I unfortunately didn't have a chance to make something new for this week, but I do have something that is still awesome.

It's the Friends of Oz stamp! Say it with me! AWWWWWWW.... So cute! As you can see, I have green, black and white all represented here. WOO HOO! You love this, so go get it for... 45% off! Yes! 45% off! Run, don't walk and get you one!

Well, that's all for me! Go see Shannon and her spectacular creation!

enjoy!
Lara

4 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

So adorable Lara ! Thanks for reminding me of this great stamp!
hugs
wynneth
x

Nina said...

What a cutie card, Lara!

And happy holidays to you and your loved ones! =)

Karenladd said...

Love it Lara!! Great spin on the Wizard of Oz!!

Anonymous said...

I love the stamps--so very cute~!
Excited to get to know you as we design for QKD.

Your QKD sister,
K Andrew