Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Time to HOP!

Hello happy hoppers! I hope you're enjoying the trip so far! Hopefully you've arrived here from the QKD blog, if not, go on back over there and see what's going on!

We not only had a fantastic sketch to use this week but new stamps as well!! I got to play with Dark Christmas, which I just ADORE!


Geee.... this makes me SO happy! I colored my image with my Copics to match this awesome new Basic Grey paper. Then I added a few sticky sparkles from my stash. I think this is my favorite card that I've made in a long time... You likey, go on over to the store and get one for yourself! AND it's on SALE!! Woo Hoo!
That;s all for me! Go see Shannon and her awesome creation!!
Enjoy!
Lara

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute cute cute!!!!!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Cute card Lara, loving that paper :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

jan farnworth said...

great creation.

Penny said...

gorgeous!! love the coloring and the elements