Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Royal Kat Tuesday Blog Hop!

Did you have a fantastic Thanksgiving? I know I did! We had a great trip up north and did a little gambling, a little shopping AND I had tickets to see Bret Michaels on my birthday! Pretty Sweet! Now it's back to work AND working out for a few weeks until Christmas!

So, did you start at the beginning of the hop? If not, head on back and see what Nina made. As for me, I'm super excited to show off some new stamps! I got to play with Eskimo kisses this month and I think they are just ADORABLE! We had a sketch challenge this week and here's what I made.

I pulled out the cuttlebug and everything this week. :) I colored the Eskimos with my Copics to match some Basic Grey paper that I had from last season. I also embossed some snowflakes as a background, hey, Eskimos need snow, right??

Alrighty, that's all for me! Head on over and see Shannon and her awesomeness!
Enjoy!
Lara

7 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

FABULOUS Lara! loving those Eskimos, so cute! Great to see the CB snowflakes too.
hugs
wynneth
x

jan farnworth said...

so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Totally too cute!!! I must have this image. Your card is just perfect!!

Chris said...

C-U-T-E!!!!

Raven said...

Love the card…way too cute! However I’m very envious that you got to go see Bret. Hope you had a great time.

Nina said...

Aww, cutie! Love the texture and the colors! =)

And those eskimos make me laugh. =)

Cat Tidwell said...

Adorable! Love those eskimos!