Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday Blog Hop!

Gack! Tuesday already! I hope you had a fantastic time this weekend at the birthday celebration! Did you submit your entries for the $50 in free rubbah??? FREE RUBBER! How can you resist? Any who, back to your regularly scheduled hop. Am I your second hop? I should be! if not, go see what Nina made for you.

As for me, I had to make another project with my Sagittarius stamp. He is awesomely FANTASTIC!

I colored him with Copics to match that delicious designer paper and glued it to a Miller Lite coaster I took from a restaurant a while ago. :) I roughed up the edges with a nail file and added a ribbon so he can hang from a package or a super cool holiday tree.

I know you want him, so get you to the store and get him for your very own, but in the mean time, you're done with me, so head on over to the Dark Ink Sorority and see what she has for you!

Enjoy!
Lara

4 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous! I love this!!

My name is Wynneth said...

He's such a handsome guy!! I love him and your card is really special :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

jan farnworth said...

great colors.

Nina said...

Hi, Lara! Oh, he's just so adorable! =)