Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Royal Tuesday Blog Hop!

Woo Hoo! It's time for another blog hop! did you start at the beginning like you should??? GOOD if not, shame, shame, head on over and see Nina's creation them come right back here!

Today, we had a fantastic sketch to work with. Me personally, I love some sketch challenges. It makes it SO much easier for me to create when I have a sketch in mind! For our challenge today I used one of my new stamps that was JUST release, Kitsune Chang.

Isn't she AWESOME??!!! I just adore Che's kitty stamps, and this one is SO fun to color! For some reason I was feeling a grey/purple color palette and I'm pretty pleased with how she turned out! If you love her too, go on over to the store and grab one up for yourself!
That's all for me today! Head on over to Shannon and check out her brilliant creation!
Enjoy!
Lara

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo what a pretty card, Lara!

Chris said...

Great card!!

Valerie said...

What a great card! I'm gonna have to try this sketch out..love them sketches!

Penny said...

great card! love your coloring