Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Royal kat Tuesday and RELEASE DAY!!

YEAH! Welcome to Royal Kat Tuesday! Not only is it time for the hop but it's time to show off some new stamps!! Now, did you start at the beginning? No, go on back and see what Nina made!

I got to play with one of Che's Zodiac Circus stamps. This month we have... Sagittarius! By FAR my very most favorite one! Why? well, that's my sign so I'm a bit partial. For the circus our Sag is a horseman, which is totally appropriate given the sign's tendency to be a bit full of ourselves.... Love me...

I paired him with some fabu paper from Bo Bunny that I recently scored at Archivers. I also colored him with my Copics and added a little bit of ribbon. He doesn't need much you know, the personality of a Sagittarius doesn't need much embellishment. :)

Alright, that's it for me, go see Shannon and her awesomeness!

Enjoy!
Lara

7 comments:

Unknown said...

great card, Lara!!

My name is Wynneth said...

And what a fabby saggi he is too Lara!!! I love him and your card is awesome - great papers too :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love it Lara! As a fellow Sag can I say you completely ROCKED this!!!

Valerie said...

Great Card!

Shar said...

Perfect papers for this image. Well done!

Nina said...

Aww, awesome card, Lara! If you hadn't told me who he is, he kinda reminds me of the Little Prince. =p

Love the colors! =)

Anonymous said...

oooh oooh, love this card, Lara! Hope all is well with you! But I do love your paper choices here and your image coloring!!!!