Thursday, November 18, 2010

Birthday Blog Hop!

Can you believe it?? QKD turns 4 years old today! Well, I think that calls for a celebration! So let's show off all of our birthday cards!! Hopefully you came here via Nina's blog. If not, go on back to the beginning! You don;t want to miss this!!

Since QKD's b-day is November, and we November birthdays gotta represent, what could be more perfect than a birthday card showcasing our fantastic Sagittarius stamp?

Pardon my lighting, I was at least able to crop the cat out of the background. :) So, isn't he spectacular??? I colored him up with my Copics and paired him with some manly designer paper.

Now, you can't stay here all day! Go see Jules! I know she has something awesome waiting for you!!

Happy Birthday!
Lara

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo love him!! :)

Nina said...

Beautiful colors, Lara! Oooh, I want this little guy! =)

jan farnworth said...

love him have to add him to my collection i have a few november birthdays he would work great for.

Penny said...

wow!!! love it!

silvia said...

Cool card!!