Monday, February 15, 2010

Royal Kat Monday!

Hey all! Welcome to Royal Kat Monday! Hopefully you've arrived here via Penny's blog! If not, head on back to the beginning and check out all of the amazing creations!

Today's task was a color challenge using aqua, chocolate brown and red. Well, I can ALWAYS find a reason to use aqua and chocolate brown together. But, I must admit that the red threw me for a loop. I decided to use one of my favorite stamps, the Cabaret Fairy and here's what I came up with...

Oh Baja Breeze, I love and hoard you but for this fairy I broke into my stash. Grin.... You should notice that not only did I use red on her hat band and lips but I added a sparkly red heart as well. Yep, I made it!!
Alright, your time with me is done, so head on over to Wynneth and check out her wonderful creation!

Enjoy!!
Lara

11 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Awesome card! Love the patterned paper and the coloring on your image.

My name is Wynneth said...

WOW, WOW, WOW - Lara, what a truly splendid card!!! I love this image (why isn't she in my stash yet ?!!!!) Great way to fit all this week's colour combo in, your creation is spectacular :o) Anyone would absolutely love to receive this one!!!

hugs
wynneth
x
x

Steph Ackerman said...

Amazing!!!! What a fab job with this stamp.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

NO WAY LARA!!!! So GORGEOUS!!! wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! IS RIGHT!!! stunning, stunning, stunning all around!!! you are so talented love!!

xoxo
meredith

Nancyroo said...

gorgeous! Love your coloring!

Unknown said...

toooo pretty!!!!

Clare Lloyd said...

colour combo works really well and i love that image!!

Keely Livings said...

Oh, Lara! This card is gorgeous. Love everything about it.

Anita said...

This came out fabulous, just so stunning and so much to look at.

Penny said...

great card! love it!

Nina said...

Beautiful, Lara! LOVE how you brought her alive with the choice of colors. I would never have thought of using brown as a color for a cabaret theme, but you did it brilliantly! =)