Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine's Dragon

Gack! Is it REALLY February?? Wasn't it just Christmas? Days kinda run together when you aren't working just like they do when you are. The only difference is that Kev expects me to cook and clean more often. Huh... Waiting to here about a second interview so hopefully the recruiter isn't buried in a snow pile and can call me this week. I do need another interview shirt though... maybe the crazies will have gone to work and aren't out on the roads. It's still supposed to he hella slippery out there today.

So, did you hop through the QKD blog hop today? If not just go on over and check out the new releases! Today I played along with the Pink Elephant challenge and made a Valentine's card using the Cute Dragonette stamp. Isn't she adorable??! The task was to use pink! Super easy for me since I recently got some new paper from MME and knew it would be perfect with the dragon. I colored her with my Copics to coordinate with the paper and added a sentiment from the paper pack.

I really like how this one turned out. Really, really...
Alrighty, off for more creating and waiting for the phone to ring! Wish me luck!
Enjoy!

7 comments:

Annie said...

oh such a cute great card - thanks for joining us at TPE.
Ann xxx

CraftyMomOf3 said...

soooooooooooooooo beautiful!! i want this!! ;)

love the colors!!! you rock girlie!

Clare Lloyd said...

such a cute card and i love the colours you have used! Clare

Nancyroo said...

cute! Love the colors!

Kimme said...

Super Cute! Love it!

Melia said...

Beautiful card. I love those colors

Melia said...

Great Card. Love those colors.