Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall trees

Yesterday I went to Target to get some hair spray and Count Chocula. Hey, the unemployed girl has to find ways to fill the day. So, I headed back to the holiday section and what appeared before my eyes? Christmas!!! What the heck??!!! It's OCTOBER 9th! Can we at least wait until the end of the month? I haven't even put up my Halloween decorations yet. I think I'll go sit on the porch and shake my fist at people who walk past.

Instead I made a card to celebrate fall. I know that I have to get started on my Christmas projects but I'm gonna hold off just a little longer. So I pulled out one of my stamps from the Unity KOTM and paired it with some delicious Indian Summer paper from Basic Grey (LOVE THIS!)

I colored the tree with my Copics and then I amazed myself by tying a bow with polka dot ribbon and only showing the dots on the knot. I know I will never be able to duplicate that..

Alrighty, I have a chiropractor appointment in a few,
Enjoy!
Lara

0 comments: