Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pink Elephant Challenge

Yawn! I was up a little late last night cause the mojo was flowing! (and the kitties were running all over the craft room...) I wanted to participate in this week's Pink Elephant Challenge and I directed my creative juices towards making something with a Fall theme. Yeah, not hard to do...

I brought out my new Fall Elegance set from PTI, which I LOVE and paired it with some fantastic paper from Basic Grey. These colors are definitely a little out of my comfort zone but I'm loving the orange and pink with a hint of grey. Who knew??

The colors did help inspire the sentiment which I thought was perfect for this time of year which is "Season of Hope" I was definitely inspired by this being Brest Cancer Awareness month. This is going to Oxford to Made by Hand and I hope someone will love it as much as I do.

Even though I was up late, Godiva decided that I needed to be up at 8:30am. I think I need more coffee!
Enjoy!
Lara

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I would've never put these fab colours together, but they work so well. Your card is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at TPE this week. :)

2amscrapper said...

This is such a beautiful card!

Sara Henton said...

adorable, I really like the swirly pumpkin

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This really is a beautiful card!

Annie said...

This is just brilliant - I agree with Tina those colours do work well together.
Hope you enjoyed playing in our Autumn themed challenge this week. Good luck in the draw for the prize from Wild Flower Kids rubber stamps.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

LORi said...

Oh my Oh My ...this is gorgeous!!! Happy you could join us this week Lara!!