Monday, April 12, 2010

QKD Royal Kat Monday

Good morning all! Told you I was back. Still only one post this week but I feel more coming on. So, hopefully you hopped here from Penny's blog, if not, head on back to the beginning and see all of the awesomeness in order!

This week we had a fantastic sketch and were to use some of the new releases for this month. I'm on the class team and don't receive the monthly stamps so I used one of my new favorites from the shop.

LOVE THIS!! Love the birds, the spool, the birdies, FANTASTIC! I used some pink paislee
paper I had in my stash and colored the image with my copics.
Well, that's all for me! Head on over to Wynneth's and see what she has waiting for you!
Enjoy!
Lara

9 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

I love this Lara - what a great image (I need to run straight over to the store and get it into my cart right now!!!!!

Your card is fabulous :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

My name is Wynneth said...

Forgot to say Welcome Back - missed ya!!!!!
hugs
wynneth
x

Clare Lloyd said...

love the sentiment on this image and i love the way you used the sketch. ClareX

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Love this Lara!!! I JUST ordered this stamp too!!! This design is just delicious!!! Can I have it?? ;) hehehe...

So glad you're back girl...missed you tons.

Thinking about you tons.

Love ya babe.

XOXOXOOX

Nancyroo said...

that is gorgeous! I love it so much!

Unknown said...

This is truly a stunning piece Lara. I love the colors, the image and the little bit of glitter. Beautiful!

Steph Ackerman said...

LOve the stamp and your card is fabulous.

Kimme said...

Very nicely done. Great colors and embellishments.

joyce rodli said...

Yummo