Monday, April 5, 2010

Royal Kat Wednsday and back from a LONG break

Good Morning all!! I'm back! Well, I hope that I really am back this time. I haven't been around much over the last month or so, we had some pretty crappy personal things going on. I'm not ready to share and I'm not sure if I want to have it out in the universe. Maybe someday, but not now...

In the mean time, I started a new job and I also started Jenny Craig! Kev and I decided that we wanted to be more active and change our lives. So often it seemed that we were waiting for an event to come along which would make us behave differently but we realized that it had to start with us. So, we are on a quest to be healthier and more active. First week of Jenny down and I have lost 6.6 pounds!! Pretty sweet, now let's keep it going!!

I also got back into the craft room this week and was able to whip up a little something for the Queen Kat blog hop. I'm a little late with my posting but please start back at the beginning and give the ladies some love! I know they have some AWESOME new stamps to show off! For me, I used one of my favorites, the Green Fairy.

I kept it pretty simple and flowery since it is Spring and Easter Sunday. I just wanted something bright and happy. I think I achieved it!

Well, that's about it for me! Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon!

Lara

4 comments:

Merri Jensen said...

Soooo happy to see you back!!! Happy Belated Easter!

My name is Wynneth said...

So great to have you back Lara and what an awesome creation to start afresh with!! I love what you did with this stamp, great colours and layout :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

CraftyMomOf3 said...

welcome back lara...you were VERY missed..

so happy for the wonderful new things going on in your world.

love this creation.

missed you girlfriend...

xoxo

Steph Ackerman said...

Fabulous card.