Monday, April 19, 2010

Royal Kat Monday!

WOW, I can't believe another week is over! I swear this one just flew by! Things have been pretty busy around here. Kev and I are in the process of trying to sell out house and let me tell you, it is a pain! I am SO tired of having to keep the house immaculate. We've had a lot of showings but so far no bites.We did have one person provide feedback and they said that they weren't considering the house because we had too many things in the closet and they couldn't see how big they were. Really??!! I mean seriously. How about you look at all the stuff and think, "Wow, look how much of MY stuff could fit into that closet." I digress...

Anywho, today is the QKD blog hop and hopefully you arrived here from Penny's blog. If not, please head on back to the beginning and see what you've missed! Today's challenge was to use an older stamp and make something using the colors yellow, blue and green. I decided to resurrect something I made a while ago using the Shroomies stamp.

I just love this paper... I colored my shroomies with Copics and added some embellishments. Too cute!

Well, that's all for me today! Head on over to Wynneth's blog and see what awesomeness she has waiting for you!

Enjoy!
Lara


5 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Lara - this is AWESOME Hun :o) fabulous layout and I just love the shades of the challenge colours you used :o) Fabulous job :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love this Lara! so springy and fun!!! I love your coloring and embellis!!! xoxo

Unknown said...

great design and great color combinations. i love how you put things together Lara

Keely Livings said...

Beautiful card, Lara! I love how the patterned paper complements the stamps so well.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is GORGEOUS! Absolutely fabulous job!