Sunday, April 25, 2010

Royal Kat Monday!

Hi all! Welcome again to Royal Kat Monday! Hopefully you've bopped over here from Penny's blog. If not, please head on back to the beginning and check out all of the other awesome creations!

This week, we had an awesome picture as inspiration and I made, (in my opinion) an equally awesome card took a picture of it AND... can't find the USB cord for the camera. Sigh, one of the drawbacks of keeping the house clean at all times for potential showings is that things get put in the wrong places. Grrr. Anywho, I pulled out an oldie but goodie that incorporated the blues and the circles of the inspirational picture.

This was the Sewing Girl stamp and I looked in the store and unfortunately don't see her there. Now, the good news is that ALL of the stamps in the store are 50% off! Yes, you can get some RIDICULOUS deals right now! Why? Because the Queen is switching up the stamps and we're going to rubber!! YEAH!! I am SO execited and can't wait to get my hands on the new stamps!

So, that ends it for me, head on over to Wynneth and see what she has waiting for you!
Enjoy!
Lara

7 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Aww.. Lara - what a pity you have 'lost' your usb in your tidiness!!! lol Still, I'm sure you will reveal your awesome card at a later date! Meanwhile, this one is pretty spectacular and fits so well with today's challenge :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

CraftyMomOf3 said...

lara this is simply elegant and gorgeous!! beautiful!!!

Dolores said...

OMG I so love this! adorable

Kimme said...

Very cute. I hope you have a quick sale and find everything as you move ;)

Steph Ackerman said...

Lara, this is pretty.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is a great card! You are lucky- I lose things because they AREN'T put away, LOL! Be sure to show us when you find it!

Penny said...

I love this! such a great design!