Friday, December 4, 2009

Just hear those sleigh bells jingling...

Hey all, can you believe that it's December already?? I sure can't! I do have all of the Christmas decorations sitting in boxes in the kitchen. The kitties can't stay out of the artificial tree box. Ugh, it's still in the box, I can't imagine what they'll do once I get it up... Well, really it's just Luger, he's still a bit hyper and this is his first Christmas... Someone save me...

So, how about a little Christmas card to get me in the mood? I used the Giga Guidelines set from PTI for the background and stamped it using Baja Breeze.

I then stamped the ornaments with Baja Breeze and the sentiments are stamped with SU! Basic Grey. I layered the Basic Grey paper and I added a scalloped edge of grey as well. Then I added a bow and ribbon. There is a whole lot of business going on with this card and I just love the way this one turned out!

I have to get working on some projects for a craft show next week. I have a pile of half finished Santa heads here and I'd better get working!

Enjoy!
Lara

0 comments: