Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Royal Kat Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!! How's your holiday preparations been going? I think I'm finally done with the family, now to wrap and mail them off! Any who, welcome to the QKD blog hop! Hopefully you arrived here via the WIS blog. If not, head on back to the beginning and check out what you've missed! Today's theme was to make a creation using blue, white and grey.

I again used my frozen dragon stamp! Isn't he cute?? I colored him with my Copics and matted the image with grey paper. I'm not sure if you can tell, but the designer paper is flocked and is super soft to the touch. Add a few punched snowflakes and there you have it!

If you like this stamp, head on over to the store and take advantage of the awesome Cyber Sale
35% off QKD Stamps
30% off on all Past Kits
(Good today through 12/25/09)
(Excludes the separates line & personalized & custom stamps)

I hope you enjoyed your time here! Now, go see Anessa and she what she has for you!

And as always, in case you get lost, here is the full hop list!
QKD blog
Shannon's blog
Jules' blog
WIS blog
Lara's blog
Anessa's blog
Nina's blog
Nancy's blog
Stephanie's blog
Queen Kat Designs Store

Enjoy!
Lara

6 comments:

Nancyroo said...

hehe. cute!

Steph Ackerman said...

He is cute, love the snowflakes

Anonymous said...

Yummmy blues!! I just so love his expression! =)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

oh man i tell you everytime i see him i giggle!!

love this card girlie...you know how to rock a hop!! awesome job....

My name is Wynneth said...

Great card Lara :o) This is such a sweet chap - I love him :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

2amscrapper said...

Love the flocked paper and snowflake embellies to go with your stamped image.