Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Royal Kat Wednesday!

Welcome again to Royal Kat Wednesday!! Today is a very special Wednesday, why? It's release day!! Hooray for release day!!! Hopefully you've arrived here via Sierra Granny's blog. If not, head on back to the beginning and see what you've missed!

This month I got to play with the new Frozen Dragon stamp. She is adorable!! and so fun for this time of the year!

I colored my dragon with my Copics to match this fun designer paper from Cosmo Cricket. The paper was my color inspiration. After coloring I attached her to a cutout from my Slice machine and added some glitter to the edge. I used my Slice again for the sentiment. I just adore these non-traditional Christmas colors, don't you??

Now before you go, we have a little sale for you cyber shoppers, Cyber Days Shipping Sale!! Save on shipping rates!!!
Spend $20 get $2 shipping...
Spend $50 get FREE Shipping...
Spend $100 get FREE shipping & a FREE stamp set!
(Good today through 12/2/09)

Seriously, how awesome is that? Love this stamp? Go get you one and one for a friend too!! So, head on over Anessa and see what awesomeness she has waiting for you!! Enjoy!!

And in case you get lost....

QKD blog
Shannon's blog
Jules' blog
WIS blog
Bev (SG's) blog
Lara's blog
Anessa's blog
Nina's blog
Nancy's blog
Stephanie's blog
Queen Kat Designs Store

8 comments:

Melia said...

I love the contrast of that pouty dragon with the elegant card design. It is wonderful.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

do you LOVE that pouty dragon?? so stinkin' cute!! I LOVE this card Lara...but I love EVERY CREATION that you bust out!!!

=) so awesome!

My name is Wynneth said...

This is such a cute image and a fabby card :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

kellyjean said...

he he... what cute image! And you did it up perfectly! Love that "tail sock!" (Sometimes I wish I had a sock for my bum! he he he!)

Steph Ackerman said...

What a cute dragon, love the card.

Anonymous said...

Very cool card!! Love the pout!! Oh that Cosmo Cricket paper is deelish!

2amscrapper said...

Love what you did with this image--papers, colors, etc.

Unknown said...

cute!!! I love this new dino!!!