Thursday, March 12, 2009

Easter Card

How about another crafty endeavor?
I am being proactive! Yep! I'm getting a head start on my Easter cards. Now, how far the head start extends is another question...

I used the Beans & Bunnies and Peeps set from TCP. I paired it with some Basic Grey paper and some assorted card stock from SU! I know one is Kraft and the other is some in color from last season? I'm not a demonstrator, so I have NO idea what it was called. Cheerful Coral? Peachy Perfection? Perhaps I'll make up my own name for it.

I colored the chickies with my copics and went to trim it on the cutter. The I trimmed it too close to the edge and it wasn't big enough to fit in the Nestability! Argh!!! I didn't want to re-color it so I had a smart moment and decided to cut out the chicks and pop them up with some dimentionals. Needless to say, I was pretty pleased with myself.

I used the ticket punch on the edges and added some Bella baubles.

Enjoy!
Lara

0 comments: