Sunday, March 22, 2009

LAAAAAAZZZZZY Morning

Last night Kev and I went to Flemming's steakhouse to celebrate his birthday. The steak was delicious but even more so, the cosmos were FABULOUS... Sigh, like candy, sweet delicious alcoholic candy. All through college, I never liked beer, and I'm really not a big fan of wine. For me, the more ghetto the "wine" the better I like it. Seriously, serve me up some Arbor Mist or even some Boone's Farm. I do like a nice, cold, sparkly glass of Lambrusco as well. A few years ago, I found my niche. I like liquor, vodka in particular. I don't need to add a lot of mixer, it doesn't have to be a frou frou drink, but a nice martini with a nice vodka, perfect..

Well, last night I kinda filled up on my first cosmo before the steak arrived. Then I debated and succumbed to a second martini. We finish dinner and the chocolate lava cake dessert and head home. At which time I promptly fell asleep on the couch for 2.5 hours. So Kevin woke me up to go to bed and I couldn't sleep instead I went to the craft room. I haven't been there yet this morning to see what I "created" I'm a little concerned about what I might find.

Instead, how about I post something I made when I hasn't imbibed of many tasty beverages?


We made this at stamp club last week using the "A Good Egg" set from Stampin' Up! We also used the designer paper and ribbon from the Salabration catalog. We colored it with So Saffron ink and blender pens. Super cute and super easy!

Enjoy! ~ Lara

0 comments: