Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How about a little holiday cheer?

Alright folks, only 2 more days until the big blog candy reveal! Don't forget to scroll on down and make sure you register! It's too good to pass up!
Phew, long day, I coordinate a vendor/craft show at my work 2x per year, the fall one was today. We had a great turnout of customers and vendors and everyone seemed to do really well. I know I did and I didn't get a chance to sit down once! Boy am I pooped!

I do have a Homemade Gourmet recipe to share, but that may have to wait until tomorrow, I'm a little sleepy and have to do some tidying tonight.

So, here's a super cute card I made using the new Doodle Factory stamps. The set is ADORABLE and comes with the sentiments for only $19.99. That's a LOT of stamps for under $20. I recommend that you get the set and a sheet of EZ mount (you'll need the whole sheet) Then after you get them and mount them, stick em' in your Little Monkey's storage system.



The card stock is PTI and I got the DP from a lady at a show last weekend. So cute, I stood him on a bed of sparkly snow Stickles.

Alright, really have to go now,

Enjoy!

Lara

3 comments:

Patty Williams said...

OMgosh..that is an adorable card! Love it !!

Tracey said...

Cute card!!

Linda Carson said...

Adorable!