Thursday, November 6, 2008

TCP Tues - I Stink

I finally got to play along with TCPTUES! It's been a while, let me tell you! Well our inspiration this week as this picture. Go ahead, check, I'll wait...

That really is unfortunate isn't it? Poor doggie, just wanted to have a relaxing Friday evening and instead he gets ... that...

I pulled out my pirate TCP stamps AND I thought I was a big mulitstaker using the SCS weekly sketch. The I realized that It was LAST week's sketch. Darn!!!

What stinks the MOST is that I lost the cord to my camera and now my images are sitting on the camera with NO way to get to the computer. Ergh! I have to use the scanner instead and it just isn't the same. Sniff sniff.


So, I used my TCP stamps and the sentiment is from Starving Artistamps. I also used up some of my leftover Halloween DP from Stampin Up! I think it turned out OK, but the picture is WAY better.

Enjoy!

Lara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor poochie...but I love your card.

Sharon in NE said...

Lara! What a cute card! So glad I found your blog.