Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thanks giving card - Still stink

Still have not found the cord for the camera. Perhaps a new one for my birthday? hint hint... (the 26th in case you forgot!)

Any who, Here's a Thanksgiving card I made using chefabella. In case you didn't notice, I still had out the SU! DP I used in the MFT card. I think it's adorable!!




I think I'll make a few Thanksgiving cards and sent to my grandma. She's in a nursing home and likes to mail cards to people.

I stamped her on cream PTI cardstock and I paper pieced the white apron and hat. I tried something a little different too. I colored her pants with SU! markers and then I pulled up a little bit of color with my blender pen. Pretty cool if you ask me! I also sponged the edges with Tangerine Tango ink. I'm not sure if I care for the effect. What do you think?

Well, that's enough for tonight, Enjoy!

Lara

Thank you Carrie for suggesting the card reader! My pictures are back!

7 comments:

Susan said...

love your Thanksgiving card! very cute!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I so love this card. The colors, the layout, the stamp...just everything. Great card!

Mae said...

I love it!!! I wish I had her. That is a perfect card.

Shannon Roberts said...

oh she is gorgeous!!!

Debby said...

Lara this is super cute. I adore the layout and the colors you used! Super!

Meli Palmer said...

I like the sponging effect. Also, I'm a huge fan of paper piecing! Great job.

Christi Flores said...

This is so cute!! I love that dp too!