Friday, July 31, 2009

Clean and simple?

Ready for the weekend??!! Goodness knows I am. As my department winds down there just isn't a whole lot for the employees to do and even less for the manager, moi. I think trying to stay busy is more tiring than actually having something to do...

After work Kev and I are getting ready for tomorrow's community garage sale. Yep, we're hauling out all of our crap, er... treasures and offering them up to the lucky public. Who wouldn't like to have a little piece of me in their home? Before I get into today's creation, I just have to ask, Why in the heck would you schedule a community garage sale at 7AM??!! 7am junk is just as good as 9am junk. If i have to get up at the crack of dawn to get something, I probably don't really need it. Yes, Kev and I do go to the Black Friday sales. Got a laptop last year. For that, I'll get out of bed.

On to the creative part... I recently got this set from the most recent Papertrey Ink release. I loved from the moment I saw the previews and I knew it had to come home with me.

I stamped the flower on Aqua Mist cardstock and shaded it lightly with a Copic marker. I bought the dp off of some lady on Etsy whose name I can't recall. I really like it, so thanks nameless paper lady!

Alright, off to catch a few hours of sleep before setting up the sale. Wish me luck!
Enjoy!
Lara

0 comments: