Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Royal Kat Wednesday!

Well here it is, Wednesday again and that means another Royal Kat Wednesday blog hop!! You should be joining me from Victoria's blog!

This week's challenge was to make a summery box. Well, I have a confession to make... I forgot what day it was AGAIN. This morning I realized that I hadn't finished my project and I didn't have an extra day to do it! Eeekkk!!!



For my box, I didn't make one I altered a tin I had collecting dust in my stash. I covered it with SU Razzleberry Lemonade Designer paper and added some felt flowers. Since plenty of people are born in the summer, I decided to make this a happy birthday box. The stamp I used is from the Elegant Sayings set which is currently on sale 20% off in the Queen Kat store!

Alright, enough rambling, head on over to Anessa and see what sorts of awesomeness she has in store today!!!

Enjoy!
Lara

5 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Love the floral theme. Great altering!

Gina Wrona said...

love that new dp paper!

Anonymous said...

Holy jeepers, this is gorgeous!!! Fantastic job altering this with beautiful paper!!! =)

Unknown said...

nice and bright!!! Cheery colors.

Maria said...

Altering works great! Love the paper! Nice job.