Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Royal Kat Wednesday Blog hop!!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Hopefully you've hopped over here from the Queen's blog, Ms. Vicki herself! If not and you stumbled over here 'cause you love me, that's awesome but you HAVE to head on back to the beginning of the hop to check out everyone's amazing creations!!

You may have seen a pattern forming, our task this week was to use yellow, red, orange and lime green in a project. Lemme tell you, this one threw me. I'm just not a lime green girl. I made a card Monday night and I woke up at 4am thinking about how I didn't like it. Sigh, I need a sleeping pill. I took some supplies to work yesterday and here's what I came up with.

Red, orange yellow AND, look reeeeaaaaaly closely, see that sentiment??? Green!!!! Yeah!!! I used the seals set for the image and the sentiment. If you like it, head over to the store and pick up a set for your very own! Now head on over to the super talented Shannon and see what she has in store for you!
Enjoy!
Lara

10 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is AMAZING!!!! WOWWY! Guess work must be a creative place you rocked this card! great job!

kellyjean said...

Girl, you're funny! I saw the little lime green sentiment even before reading your post. I remember thinking..."oh, good... she DID work the green in, he he. Now hopefully she can get some sleep. he." Great job! The card is adorable!

Maigan Lynn said...

SOOOO cute and chic!!!

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee.....I had trouble getting the lime in too. Great use of this new set.

Danni said...

Very nice, I like it!

2amscrapper said...

What a beautiful, elegant card!

AlienAnessa said...

Love the paper, the sentiment (which alien wouldn't???), it works!!! =)

Unknown said...

this is great! I love how the colors came out!

Anonymous said...

i saw the green right away lol, i really liked this card

Debra O said...

Thanks for this blog postt