Saturday, August 16, 2008

Switching Blogs

Part of the reason I wanted to start blogging was to display some of the cards and paper crafts I've been making recently. I'm not what you would call, "camera inclined" is that really even a term? If not, I think I'll start a new trend. So please forgive the quality of the images while I try and figure out how to use the darn thing. Anywho, there are a few really cool sites I frequent and they have provided me with mucho inspiration. A really neat place is Splitcoast Stampers they have tons of great pix and you and create your very own gallery. With no blog, my creations have been living there. You can check out the my gallery, it's ljn162.
While perusing through the site I came across some really cute stamps by
The Cats Pajamas It was the "think drink" stamp that pushed me over the edge. A little thought bubble with a martini inside. Oh, how often has that same little bubble been floating above my head? (It was today at about 10:45am, I know, a little early but pretty appropriate at the time. You really had to be there.)
OK, so every Tuesday they host a challenge and at the end of the month they choose a winner and crown that lucky person the "Swanky Stamper of the Month" How awesome is that? I think there should be some sort of flashing button or hat you get to wear to commemorate. :)


(I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to all of the ladies who gave me suggestions on taking a better picture! I'd been having a HECK of a time getting them to look half-way decent and finally check out my new and improved photos! I think I'll go retake all of my old pix and repost them! HOORAY! I feel smart today!)




I hope you enjoy!
Lara

1 comments:

Meli Palmer said...

Checking out your blog, THIS card is my favorite. The cats, the paper, the colors...everything speaks to me! Great job. Loves it.