Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!! I hope you had a wonderful Hanukkah / Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

We had a great time the past few weeks, it was full of concerts, friends, family and food, OH LORDY the food! Thank goodness I got a new iPod and some gym socks for Christmas, I can hear the elliptical machine is calling my name! Anywho, I promise some pictures soon with my snazzy new camera (that is another story for another day! QVC once brought me much joy, now they hurt my heart...)

I do have a shameless plug to make for Starving Artistamps. If you've read my blog, you know that I LOVE their images. Scroll down to see some cards I made with their Santa's Sweet Shoppe set! The characters always make me smile and they are SO fun to color! WELLLLLLL, they've released a Valentine's Day set with some new stamps and some old favorites. Go check them out at http://starvingartistamps.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-releases-and-some-blog-candy.html Little Carmello and Esme are my favorites. Too flippin' cute!!

Now, go forth and let others know about the new sets!! Then go sign up for the blog candy, (but not too many of you, I really need to win the sets and the more of you, the worse my chances... BUT I guess it's OK just this one time.)

Enjoy!!!!
Lara

0 comments: