Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mmmmm Nuggety

Just a real quick post to show my first attempt at a nugget tin. I got mine from Paper Trey Ink. I'm sure you can get them other places, but I'm not sure where. I had to hurry up and get in some "winter projects" before it gets warm again. Oh wait, it's 60 degrees here. Never mind.

I used snow bunny Bella from Stamping Bella for this one. I wrapped the nuggets in Ski Slope DP from Stampin Up! You can see a little of the striped nuggets, but I rearranged them so that only the polka dotted ones showed. The DP in the belly band is SU! as well, but I'm unsure of the names. Bella is colored with my Copics and SU! markers. I used white puff paint for the fur on her boots and hood and she's standing on a bed of Stickles. Still trying to get use out of my Martha snowflake punch while I still can!

I really like the Baja Breeze paper I used behind the image, I think I may have found the final bathroom color I've been looking for!!! Yeah!!!!

Enjoy!!

Lara

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Lara!! Love your Bella!

Cami said...

Love the puff paint!