Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sweet Treats

So, I found some really cute buckets in the dollar spot at Target that I knew would be perfect to alter. Then I found them again when I cleaned my spare room today. I collected all of my alterables and put them in one place. Yea...

As is evidenced by my picture, I'm still trying to figure out my new camera. Yep, still working on it. For this fun little project I took this stamp from MTF and colored it in various shades of pink and red. I LOVE the flowered couch and bon bons. I tried to find the name of the stamp set but it isn't on their site right now.

I filled the bucket with some red crinkle fill paper and added a box of conversation hearts and 2 Target pretzel sticks tied with a pretty red ribbon.

And a close up. I used my snazzy new rectangle Nestabilities and then I added a little white gel pen as an accent. The sentiment is stamped on tiny tag and adhered it with a glitter brad.

I really like this little bucket with the candy. It was super easy to make and makes a great little gift. I'm always looking for something little for my employees for the holidays and all together this was under $2 for the bucket and candy. Pretty nice if you ask me

Enjoy!
Lara

1 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a fabulous project Lara!! Adorable!